SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF

Go down

SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF Empty SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF

Post  captain chief(f.h on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:40 pm

On the first edition of super hero/villans WTF me will talk about
SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF 16j351z IRON FIST
hes a pacifist MEANING DOES NOT FIGHT
but his superpower is to fucus energy to make his hits as storng as iron
WTF
and hes a master of kendo,tai-quan-do,karate,martial arts and 70 more FIGHTING STYLES
WTF
captain chief(f.h
captain chief(f.h
Legend
Legend

Posts : 578
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : I'M THE NIGHT!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF Empty Re: SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF

Post  hacker401 (ben) on Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:05 pm

????????? Suspect
hacker401 (ben)
hacker401 (ben)
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 601
Join date : 2012-04-28
Age : 18
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF Empty Re: SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF

Post  captain chief(f.h on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:37 pm

skykid187(ben) wrote:????????? Suspect
o.k the point of this is that their are lots of heros,villans,mythical creatures that don't make any sense my job is to call them out on it. Like IRON FIST is a pacifis but his main power is strong fighting UNDERSTAND Shocked Very Happy
captain chief(f.h
captain chief(f.h
Legend
Legend

Posts : 578
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : I'M THE NIGHT!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF Empty Re: SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF

Post  Screwball(Sam) on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:06 pm

[sarcasm]WOW IRON FIST SURE LOOKS LIKE HE DOES KENDO[/sarcasm]
SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF Kendoduelists

_________________
DARLING, YOU'RE DISTURBING MY BEAUTY SLEEP!
-Rarity
Click on the darn egg.
SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF 2mUBj
Screwball(Sam)
Screwball(Sam)
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia

Posts : 248
Join date : 2012-04-19
Age : 24
Location : Chicago

View user profile http://roibhilin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF Empty Re: SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF

Post  captain chief(f.h on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:53 am

Lyra Heartstrings(Sam) wrote:[sarcasm]WOW IRON FIST SURE LOOKS LIKE HE DOES KENDO[/sarcasm]
SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF Kendoduelists
SAM your sarcasm offends my knowledge of heros
captain chief(f.h
captain chief(f.h
Legend
Legend

Posts : 578
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : I'M THE NIGHT!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF Empty Re: SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF

Post  Screwball(Sam) on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:15 pm

screwattack G1(f.h wrote:
Lyra Heartstrings(Sam) wrote:[sarcasm]WOW IRON FIST SURE LOOKS LIKE HE DOES KENDO[/sarcasm]
SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF Kendoduelists
SAM your sarcasm offends my knowledge of heros
But I do Kendo and my picture is what it looks like.

_________________
DARLING, YOU'RE DISTURBING MY BEAUTY SLEEP!
-Rarity
Click on the darn egg.
SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF 2mUBj
Screwball(Sam)
Screwball(Sam)
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia

Posts : 248
Join date : 2012-04-19
Age : 24
Location : Chicago

View user profile http://roibhilin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF Empty Re: SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF

Post  captain chief(f.h on Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:22 pm

DON'T JUDGE BOOKS BY THAIR COVERS

BUT NOW ITS TIME FOR THE NEXT SUPER HERO WTF
THIS TIME I'LL BE TALKING ABOUT SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF 24bu5w9
and i no wat your thnkin how is thair anything wrong with yoshi hes awesome
well thats true but the problem is why is he such a doormat in just about every game he gets sacraficed and doesn't do bleep about it. YOSHI NEXT TIME SWALLOW MARIO[b].
but who can stay mad at yoshi i mean look at him SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF 111knmb
captain chief(f.h
captain chief(f.h
Legend
Legend

Posts : 578
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : I'M THE NIGHT!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF Empty Re: SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF

Post  hacker401 (ben) on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:34 am

ya i agree with you but why do you have the "i just got a b***r at wonder woman"?
hacker401 (ben)
hacker401 (ben)
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 601
Join date : 2012-04-28
Age : 18
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF Empty Re: SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF

Post  captain chief(f.h on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:52 pm

skykid187(ben) wrote:ya i agree with you but why do you have the "i just got a b***r at wonder woman"?
thats my signature and i have that because the superhero WTF came when i got the idea and i got the idea while reading a wonder woman comic so do the rest of the math Very Happy
captain chief(f.h
captain chief(f.h
Legend
Legend

Posts : 578
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : I'M THE NIGHT!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF Empty Re: SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF

Post  Screwball(Sam) on Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:54 pm

screwattack G1(f.h wrote:
skykid187(ben) wrote:ya i agree with you but why do you have the "i just got a b***r at wonder woman"?
thats my signature and i have that because the superhero WTF came when i got the idea and i got the idea while reading a wonder woman comic so do the rest of the math Very Happy

You like Wonderwoman so naturally you get a boner.

_________________
DARLING, YOU'RE DISTURBING MY BEAUTY SLEEP!
-Rarity
Click on the darn egg.
SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF 2mUBj
Screwball(Sam)
Screwball(Sam)
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia

Posts : 248
Join date : 2012-04-19
Age : 24
Location : Chicago

View user profile http://roibhilin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF Empty Re: SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF

Post  captain chief(f.h on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:54 am

Lyra Heartstrings(Sam) wrote:
screwattack G1(f.h wrote:
skykid187(ben) wrote:ya i agree with you but why do you have the "i just got a b***r at wonder woman"?
thats my signature and i have that because the superhero WTF came when i got the idea and i got the idea while reading a wonder woman comic so do the rest of the math Very Happy

You like Wonderwoman so naturally you get a boner.

ok before someone says someone like some wonderwoman [like on the humunized ponies} i'm gonna change my signature to something that screams awesomeness.
captain chief(f.h
captain chief(f.h
Legend
Legend

Posts : 578
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : I'M THE NIGHT!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF Empty Re: SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF

Post  captain chief(f.h on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:48 pm

ok since the wierdness has died down it time for another superhero WTF
so this time i'll be bitching on SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF 4v2v44 poison
so answer this question truthfully if she was your age would you and she asked you out would u say YES! IF SO your now gay because poison is a guy. i know wat your thinking this sweet little girl
SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF 2v9aj68
WRONG[b] BECAUSE THIS IT IS A GUY. street fighter making guys gay since 1987
and nintendo has done something even worst with thair best known girl
a hint to who it is
SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF 2cgn7yd
captain chief(f.h
captain chief(f.h
Legend
Legend

Posts : 578
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : I'M THE NIGHT!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF Empty Re: SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF

Post  hacker401 (ben) on Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:50 pm

what the hell
hacker401 (ben)
hacker401 (ben)
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 601
Join date : 2012-04-28
Age : 18
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF Empty Re: SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF

Post  captain chief(f.h on Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:57 pm

Kasindak-Sindak(ben) wrote:what the hell
tell that to capcom
captain chief(f.h
captain chief(f.h
Legend
Legend

Posts : 578
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : I'M THE NIGHT!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF Empty Re: SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF

Post  Screwball(Sam) on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:46 pm

SUDDENLY I USE MY ADMIN POWERS TO DERAIL THE THREAD WE MUST NOW ONLY POST PONIES WITH SOCKS
http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/016/0/a/more_socks_by_jungleanimal-d4mmqsa.png

_________________
DARLING, YOU'RE DISTURBING MY BEAUTY SLEEP!
-Rarity
Click on the darn egg.
SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF 2mUBj
Screwball(Sam)
Screwball(Sam)
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia

Posts : 248
Join date : 2012-04-19
Age : 24
Location : Chicago

View user profile http://roibhilin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF Empty Re: SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF

Post  captain chief(f.h on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:02 pm

Lyra Heartstrings(Sam) wrote:SUDDENLY I USE MY ADMIN POWERS TO DERAIL THE THREAD WE MUST NOW ONLY POST PONIES WITH SOCKS
http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/016/0/a/more_socks_by_jungleanimal-d4mmqsa.png
Sam wats with all the hate both r aimed at me
To understand see my post in ponys
captain chief(f.h
captain chief(f.h
Legend
Legend

Posts : 578
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : I'M THE NIGHT!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF Empty Re: SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF

Post  Screwball(Sam) on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:29 am

screwattack G1(f.h wrote:
Lyra Heartstrings(Sam) wrote:SUDDENLY I USE MY ADMIN POWERS TO DERAIL THE THREAD WE MUST NOW ONLY POST PONIES WITH SOCKS
http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/016/0/a/more_socks_by_jungleanimal-d4mmqsa.png
Sam wats with all the hate both r aimed at me
To understand see my post in ponys
it isn't hate i like ponies with socks

_________________
DARLING, YOU'RE DISTURBING MY BEAUTY SLEEP!
-Rarity
Click on the darn egg.
SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF 2mUBj
Screwball(Sam)
Screwball(Sam)
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia

Posts : 248
Join date : 2012-04-19
Age : 24
Location : Chicago

View user profile http://roibhilin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF Empty Re: SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF

Post  captain chief(f.h on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:52 am

Lyra Heartstrings(Sam) wrote:
screwattack G1(f.h wrote:
Lyra Heartstrings(Sam) wrote:SUDDENLY I USE MY ADMIN POWERS TO DERAIL THE THREAD WE MUST NOW ONLY POST PONIES WITH SOCKS
http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/016/0/a/more_socks_by_jungleanimal-d4mmqsa.png
Sam wats with all the hate both r aimed at me
To understand see my post in ponys
it isn't hate i like ponies with socks
and couldn't you have made a thread for that under gaming
captain chief(f.h
captain chief(f.h
Legend
Legend

Posts : 578
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : I'M THE NIGHT!!!!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF Empty Re: SUPER HERO/VILLANS WTF

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum